I’ve been quite fortunate to receive a few blog awards over the last three weeks. As I’m just able to get to them now (Hotel de Oster’s Parents is finally vacant…until my dad comes at the end of the month…and Oster is in the process of getting rid of his horrible virus), I just wanted to say how appreciative I am for them. I’ll be working on them one at a time and will post about them throughout the week.
I want to thank hnMom from The High Need Baby Blog for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. If you haven’t had a chance to see what she’s all about take a moment to peruse her site. She provides a wealth of information about raising a daughter with high needs. HnMom offers tips and strategies and discusses a wide range of topics that are suitable for any parent.
The Rules of Acceptance:
- . Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- . Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
- . Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
- . Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them
Seven Things You May Not Know About Me:
1. Current Crush: Magnum Double Chocolate Ice Cream Bars
2. Yesterday’s Crush: The Hunger Games Trilogy
3. I am addicted to Master Chef
4. I use a crock-pot to cook dinner at least once a week
5. I’d rather be dining al fresco, even in cold weather
6. I love to entertain and host gatherings
7. I don’t have cable or satellite
I nominate the following bloggers for the One Lovely Blog Award: