I started this blog to help me keep my mind active as I went from full-time/over-time career to 24/7 mom. After my son turned 6 months, I felt like I was losing all of my active brain cells. Months went by and I finally started discover and devour. It’s been so fun and challenging at times (when company comes I get so caught up in entertaining that I have less time on the computer…hence why my award shout-outs have been detained)
I appreciate being recognized for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from two creative people: hnMom and Pug Life. A big thank you to both of you, as I also feel inspired by your words and photos (respectively). hnMom’s blog provides experiences and information on raising a child with high needs. Her insights and advice offers valuable insights for any parent raising a family. Pug Life is a whimsical site in where you will find a new picture of Eloise (adorable pug) in many different situations each day. Her photos always bring a smile to my face.
I truly appreciate all of my supporters and thanks so much for reading!
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated.
Seven Things About Myself:
1.I second-guess some mom decisions I make.
2. I don’t really speak French as well as I would like to.
3. I am in desperate need of a pedicure!
4.I love my dentist
5.I still get the Sunday paper delivered to my house.
6. I add kale and parsnips to my pulled-pork
7. I now understand why my sister drank a pot of coffee a day when she had her children (I only drink one cup a day…but I still get it).
My Twice Baked Potato
The World According to Mitzie Mee