discover and devour has been nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award! A big warm “Thank You” goes out to Chris at The Adventures of Jaydon and Daddy for the nomination. If you haven’t yet had the pleasure of seeing what he’s all about, take a look around his site. Chris is creative, humorous, and down-to-earth. His blog is quite unique, as he posts photos of his son in different places everyday. It’s literally an adventure to see his son grow over time.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
4. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
5. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
Note: According to the rules, if you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
7 Things About Myself:
1) I have terrible depth perception when I wear my glasses! It’s worse when I’m driving at night. It’s even at its worst when I’m driving at night while it’s raining. Hence, I am a contact lens wearer.
2) Before Oster came around, you would have found me in my kitchen mise en place-ing and cooking for all hours of the day (even after a long day at work). The kitchen was my sanctuary and it is slowly coming back into my life.
3) I am a Francophile! I am in love with France. Its culture, food, fashion, language, and lifestyle. Their politics are also quite interesting to follow.
4) I am addicted to office supplies (note cards, Sharpies, paper clips, folders, note pads, Post-It notes, card stock, seriously the list goes on…)
5) I have a prized Pez collection of over 200 pieces (that are now Oster’s)
6) I worked in the television industry for 3 years prior to becoming a high school teacher.
7) My school’s Board of Education just granted me an additional year of maternity leave!
I nominate the following blogs (in no particular order). There are so many wonderful ones that I have recently discovered and have been currently following and it was truly a task to pick only 15. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do:
1) The High Heel Gourmet
4) sleeping should be easy
5) Happiest Baby in the World
6) Travel Lady with Baby
7) love library
9) The Sunday Mood
10) Peace the consciousness, the transitoriness, your existence.
12) Read Schmead: Tales From the Book
13) From Marian’s Kitchen: Dairy-free & Spelt Living
14) 400 Days ‘til 40
15) A Detailed House