I was so surprised to learn that Travel Lady with Baby gave me the Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandments Award! How excited and honored I was knowing it came from a blogger whom I have great respect for.
The rules for this award are that you must answer the following ten questions and nominate ten blogs that you think deserve the award.
1. Describe yourself in seven words.
Optimistic, Honest, Obsessive Compulsive, Passionate, Outgoing and Patient
2. What keeps you up at night?
Nothing. Really. I pass out the minute my head hits the pillow.
3. Whom would you like to be?
4. What are you wearing now?
All black (my normal wardrobe)
5. What scares you?
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging?
The best – meeting and learning about others and getting feedback
the worst – sometimes I feel there is not enough time to update
7. What was the last website you looked at?
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
My obsessive compulsiveness. I seriously clean the same kitchen countertop 4 or 5 times a day.
9. Slankets, yes or no?
10. Tell us something about the person who nominated you.
Travel Lady is a compassionate blogger who shares travel tips, fashion sense, and ideas for your toddler. She is honest and a terrific writer. If you haven’t had the pleasure of visiting her site take a moment and enjoy your photos. She has so much to offer.
Passing on to:
The Cherbie Life
When the Kids Go to Bed
Sleeping Should be Easy
From Marian’s Kitchen: Dairy-Free and Spelt Living
The High Heel Gourmet
The High Need Baby Blog